*UPDATE* This sale is now over.
I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but I am a little bit into gut health. I’ve been on my own gut healing journey for a few months now. This all stems from the fact that I’ve had chronic stomach issues since high school. No medications have taken care of my problems long term.
I have confidence that healing my gut is the ultimate way to find permanent relief and optimal health. This applies to my child as well, who has been suffering from eczema since five months.
It can be complicated though; especially, knowing where to start. I know I have been overwhelmed at times wondering what I can and cannot eat, what supplements I should be taking, and how to go about this gut healing process.
Poor gut health isn’t pretty, especially if you’re fighting leaky gut syndrome, allergies, or fuzzy brain – all symptoms of a gut that isn’t doing what it’s designed to do. It can already feel a bit daunting to work on healing your digestive issues, but then to spend time searching for practical solutions at a price you can afford? Nope.
This post contains affiliate links. For full disclosure click here.
But, for six days, all the information you need (and then some) to start the healing journey is available at an affordable price!
Enter the Gut Health Super Bundle!
I was seriously excited when I found out about this bundle because it has coincided exactly with my life situation right now!
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to heal your gut… tummy-soothing recipes, meal plans, quick-start guides, in-depth education, and so much more.
You’ll get a complete library to help you:
- End your digestive complaints (you know what they are)
- Identify your own trigger foods and how to eat for digestibility
- Discover how to make gut-healing fermented foods at home – and cheaply!
- Choose the best probiotics and other supplements
- Simplify your meal planning routine with gut-healing recipes and meal plans
- Finally get your health back.
Plus, it comes with $40 worth of bonus offers for tummy-friendly, real food products.
- 2 free cartons of bone broth from Kettle & Fire ($24 value), $7.99 shipping, available within the U.S. only
- $20 gift card to Get Kombucha ($20 value), $6.95 shipping within the U.S., international shipping rates apply
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $695 worth of amazing products for $29.97!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start the healing journey!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, March 27th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
No one should put up with poor digestive health because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need. Embracing a healthy lifestyle is an important first step, but to really experience holistic health, you need to get your digestive system back on track.
(The bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, March 27th, so don’t wait!)
Don’t keep spending hours on google trying to figure out what to do next. This will be so helpful! I am already loving it!